Thursday, August 03, 2006

Fini

I haven't posted here in almost two months. I think that's the answer I was seeking.

This blog was a bit of an experiment. I wanted to see if I could channel my comic book postings into a regular blog on the subject. The answer, as it turns out, was that I couldn't. I wouldn't call this exercise a failure - it got some nice notices from a few folks - but it's time to wrap it up all the same.

Thank you to those of you who have been reading. I made a couple of new friends through this blog, and that means it was absolutely worth the effort I put into it. I will continue to blog over at my LiveJournal ( Captain Satellite's Fun Fun Central ) and comics will always be part of the mix. In fact, I'll probably be talking more about Atlas/Seaboard's POLICE ACTION there in the weeks ahead. I sincerely hope you will join me.

If I have one message to fandom, it would be : "Support Big Bang Comics!" They make fun comics and they're nice folks. Give them your money.

Remember, it's not "goodbye", just "see you later".

1 Comments:

Blogger X7 said...

and yet, it's still not gone!

7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home