Thursday, March 30, 2006

This Blog Is Non-Canonical

Welcome to Earth B, a weblog named for that DC Comics parallel Earth where stories that did not "fit" into established continuity supposedly took place. I am your humble host Christopher Elam. Some of you in the comics blogosphere may be familiar with me as occasional commenter "C. Elam." After a lot of thinking, I've decided to take the plunge and give comics blogging a try.

A few words about what to expect here are probably in order. I buy very few new comics, so most of my posts will be devoted to old comics and reprint collections of same. I want you to know this up front, because it's very unlikely I'll be doing weekly reviews of new releases. Besides, there are plenty of bloggers who do that job superbly. Snark will be at a minimum as well, because...well, because I really love the silly old comics I'll be discussing. I hope you do, too.
I have no timetable on updating, but I'm shooting for at least once a week. When I get rolling, you can expect posts on The Brave and The Bold, Superman Family, Metamorpho, and World's Finest Comics.

Oh yeah, and I reaaaaally like Bob Haney's work. Just so you know.

Once again, welcome! Enjoy the show!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am looking forward to your posts here.

David

1:09 AM  
Blogger X7 said...

test (sorry)

1:09 AM  
Blogger C. Elam said...

No worries, David. I don't mind anon comments here as long as they aren't people being silly.

You have a blogger ID?

1:20 AM  
Blogger X7 said...

yes, yes i do, tho not an actual blog, i guess, which is fine, by me!

12:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anyone who is a friend of Bob Haney's is a friend of mine. Any comic that is all story, all action, and I can read to my 3-year-old son is a comic I can seriously love.

10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home